Monday, October 11, 2010

Area 53 - Photo 42 - Neverending Race


Happy Turkey Day!
It's been a few weeks since I've actually been able to go out and take any photos, but amidst playing baseball and hitting the spits game, I visited the old Windsor Dragway for Thanksgiving.
It's time for me to hit the sack so I'll make this short.
I took a ton of pics, but there are way too many to post on my blog, so here this is what I got.
My pic of the week is an old concession building at the dragway, this time in panaramic, not to mention a new paint job.
The wall showing the 2010 year on it was a new look, freshly covered in grafitti, compared to the second photo, which I took about a year ago when Cale and I went to the same place.
(notice the 2008 I cut and pasted in from an additional photo)
The last photo I just knew I liked right when I looked at it on my camera screen.
It's simply the busted handle lock on the freezer shown the other photos.
Eventually I'll post some of the others pics I got from today.
Peace out.
t

No comments:

Post a Comment