Monday, November 8, 2010

Area 53 - Photo 46 - Beauty Above Us


I've been out of town for a conference hoping to take some cool photos of something but time contraints have allowed no time for creativity.
However, the chandelier in the hotel ballroom kept grabbing my attention so on the last day of the conference I found a couple minutes to get in there between sessions to snap a couple pics.
I added a little red to the natural colour of the ceiling which is actually tan.
I can't explain how big this chandelier is exactly, but if I had to guess, it's roughly a few feet in diametre.
Hopefully you don't find this photo of the week to boring.
See you next week.
t

1 comment:

  1. Not too boring. It almost looks abstract. And I definitely think the red colouring added something to the photo. Nicely done T. ;)

    ReplyDelete