Monday, March 7, 2011

Area 53 (2011) - Photo 09 - Playing With Myself

Cale is always big on doing self portraits, and me, not so much. Except for the one I did of my reflection in a glass of Dr. Pepper, remember? But I don't think it qualifies. This is an idea I had for a while but needed the time, set and the know-how to pull it off in Photoshop. I took four separate photos on delay with the poker table and all the props set in place not to be moved. I changed between each photo. Other than that, I had to think out what each player's hand would be and ultimately what each of the four of me would be doing in that second of time. Otherwise, I learned how to use stacking and masking to make it all come together. This is my test image, I'm going to go back and improve on it for sure. I hope you dig it. t Click here to see Cale's photo(s) of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment