Thursday, April 7, 2011

Area 53 (2011) - Photo 15 - Skylink Detroit River

Only a two minute walk from my house is an old school that is now known as Science City. Outside it's front door is an old cable car of sorts with the words 'Skylink Detroit River' on the side of it. I haven't personally gone inside the building to learn more about it thinking I could easily find it on the internet, but so far have been unsuccessful. This is all I could find: In front of the Science City building on Marion st. Windsor Ontario Canada. I assume this is prototype of a cable car which was proposed to span the Detroit River between Windsor Ontario and Detroit Michigan. So that's all I've got for you. My photo of the week is my attempt at being artsy and that crap, the other two are just so you could see the building and the whole skylink in front of the doors. Enjoy! t

1 comment:

  1. LED lights are unusual on garage door openers from popular companies like Chamberlain and Genie; only the most expensive models from these brands provide LEDs. The Skylink garage door opener model does, however, come with LED lights. Skylink Atoms has an average rating of 4.15 stars out of 5, which indicates that consumers like this brand in general. In comparison to comparable belt-driven openers, Skylink Atoms garage door openers, such the belt-driven AT-1622BK, cost between $175 and $200 less. Although it has a timer-to-close feature, this opener does not include Wi-Fi or a backup battery. atoms skylink

    ReplyDelete