Monday, July 26, 2010

Area 53 - Photo 31 - The Fecteau Family


This week is two firsts for me.
One: My pic of the week is my first attempt to take photographs of somebody's pregnant belly.
This is my buddy and his girlfriend as well as their three year old son's hands all on the daughter to be. I like the fact that the whole family is touching each other at the same time, a family unit.
Two: This is the first time I'm posting a pic I took with my iPhone.
The phone doesn't take bad pictures, and it's all I had with me in the way of a camera at DTE Energy Music Theatre. I liked it better in black and white, maybe since there was no colour images in the car's day.
Last but not least is technically another first for me, it was the first time I've ever gone to a baseball game and it never actually began due to inclimate weather.
The rain had passed but the lightning persisted, this panaramic is taken before we headed back to Canada.
Thanks for checking them out.
See you next week.
t

No comments:

Post a Comment