Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Area 53 - Photo 28 - Lady Liberty


As may or may not be clearly obvious, I'm in New York City.
I got here on Saturday over Independence Day weekend, it has been amazing, and of all things I got my fill of Canadian Independence as well when I saw the Yankees host the Toronto Blue Jays at Yankee Stadium.
Last night was a late night after numerous long days and I didn't have any time to go through any of the numerous photos I've taken since I got here, but I think this is a good start.
My photo of the week is a panaramic of the Statue of Liberty, a symbol of independence and freedom.
The rest are a panaramic from the Faith No More concert last night in Brooklyn, I took it with my little handheld camera since it's all I could sneak into the show, it's the Manhattan skyline at sunset. There are a couple of Radio City Music Hall at night, a panaramic of the Great Hall in Yankee Stadium, the entrance to Ellis Island, and last but not least, a shot of the Macy's 4th of July Fireworks on the Hudson River taken from New Jersey.
I hope you enjoy, and you'll be sure to see more New York photos next week.
Ciao for now.
Todd


No comments:

Post a Comment