Monday, June 28, 2010

Area 53 - Photo 27 - Windsor/Detroit Horseshoe


I had the unique privledge of going out on the Detroit River in my friend's boat over the weekend, so I went a little photo crazy.
The cool thing is, I managed to get the exact photo I hoped for...a horseshoe panaramic of the Detroit skyline including the Ambassador Bridge and a little bit of downtown Windsor.
Imagine standing at the edge of Windsor riverfront (more on the west side of downtown) facing Detroit and do a full 200degree head turn from left to right, my photo of the week is pretty much that.
Sorry, they're downsized so much, but they were ginourmous files.
The rest of my pics are all from my weekend cruise.
Thanks Johnny!
Enjoy the photos.
Todd

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing all these beautiful wide angle photos. All these photos are not only give me the chance to see the beautiful view of Detroit, but also give me a chance to see this city in a wide angle.

    ReplyDelete