Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Area 53 - Photo 23 - First Strike!


So like Cale, I was in a quest to catch some lightning on film, or whatever you call it now.
I also got a hold of my camera a bit too late to catch any of the amazing strokes of lightning that hit our city last week. There were a few quick flares and bolts but it didn't look like I got anything.
Thinking I was without a photo for last week, and of course late as usual on posting my blog, I went out to take some pictures in front of Caesars Windsor.
When I got home to go through what I had from tonight I looked through the lightning attempts for the first time. To my surprize, I found a photo containing a little bit of lightning.
And I mean a little bit. But a little is more than none, so I was excited, and since that picture was taken during the week it was supposed to be, I made it my photo of the week.
F'n eh Cotton, f'n eh! My first lightning photo, as lame as a result it might be.
I will get a better one someday I hope, again like Cale, it's now also become a mission for me too.
Even though I should use the other two for next week I just couldn't wait to post them.
I love them, and all the cool colours. I hope you do too.
Enjoy.
t


No comments:

Post a Comment