Thursday, June 24, 2010

Area 53 - Photo 26 - Moon Through The Mist


With every intention of fulfilling my photo of the week obligation upon arrival to a work conference in London, Ontario, I became instantly consumed and unable to find a single minute to seek out what would be my 26th photo of the year.
It wasn't technically taken before Monday, but this photo still stands as my photo of the week, for last week.
I stepped out of a DJ showcase to wander about downtown London looking to be inspired when I came across this beautiful fountain I noticed through the trees.
I took the second photo first before making my way down to the base of the fountain.
Hoping to get the moon in the image, this was the best all the mist would allow me.
I'm actually really diggin this pic. I hope you do too.
Enjoy!
See you next Monday.
t


Click here to see Cale's photos of the week.






1 comment:

  1. I'm diggin this pic as well... actually both of them. I think the second one could look cool if it was cropped a bit too... but they're both sick.

    The first one, looks kind of like funky lights rather than water though... it looks really cool the way you positioned it.

    Keep it up t. I always like seein yo shit ;)

    -ash

    ReplyDelete