Saturday, January 1, 2011

Area 53 (2011) - Photo 01 - Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!

I went to see a performance of Disney's Mary Poppins at the Detroit Opera House. It's the only photo I took over the last week of the holidays and this is actually taken with my iPhone. It's a panaramic before the show started and all the lights went out. There was no photography allowed during the show but I scrambled to get my phone out to take a picture of Mary as she flew up into the balcony only a few rows in front of our seats with a giant spotlight on her. Unfortunately the light went out on her before I was snap it. So this is my 'photo of the week' to kick off Cale and mine's second year of AREA 53. I hope you enjoy! t Click here to check out Cale's photo(s) of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment