Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Area 53 (2011) - Photo 05 - Curious Fawn


This week Cale and I got our first chance to go out and take some photos together.
We headed to Ojibway Park in hopes to catch a glimpse of a deer or two is we were lucky.
Our wish was granted and at one point we were surrounded by them.
Here are some of the best of what I got, but I personally like Cale's worst better than my best.
But the fawn in my pic of the week is definitely a cutie.
Note the deer in the second photo has a broken leg it was favouring the whole time.
We felt sorry for it but there's nothing we could really do about it either.
I might actually like that photo better than my first one, it has a kind of classic look to it or someting, I don't know, what do you think?
Anyway, I hope you like em.
t


No comments:

Post a Comment