Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Area 53 - Photo 15 - Rockin Robin



I know i'm late on my pic of the week but without any excuse other than being really busy I offer you my tardy Photo 15 entitled 'Rockin Robin'.

I named it that because of a song with the same name my father used to play all the time, and that's exactly what this bird was doing, rocking out!

I was working on my book stuff while sitting on the porch and this damn bird kept singing up a storm. At first I was hollering at it trying to get it to shut up for a minute or two, then I thougth to myself, this is the perfect opportunity to run and grab my camera so I can do my late pic of the week.
So here it is.

I hope you like it.

Todd





Click here to check out Cale's photos

1 comment:

  1. He rocks in the tree tops all day long - Hoppin' and boppin' and singing his song. All the little birdies on Jaybird Street love to hear the robin go tweet tweet tweet. Rockin robin, tweet tweet tweet...
    haha... Gotta love that song ;)
    Anywho. Very nice photo. It's a lovely indication of Springtime!

    ReplyDelete