Monday, March 29, 2010

Area 53 - Photo 14 - Moon Jumps Over Bridge



Monday has come and almost gone again, and I was a little slow on the draw, but I took a break from working on my book editting to go out with Cale and land my photo of the week.
We went down the the marina next to the Yacht Club and I took my stab at getting a shot of the moon with a really short lens in the freezing cold air.
It was already too dark to shoot freestyle so I used my tripod to land the photos you see here.
I hope you like them.
t


Click here to see Cale's photos







1 comment:

  1. I like the PS effects you used here again. The moon in the first one looks more like a ridiculously bright shining star. I also like the richness of the colour in both photos. The night sky definitely aided in that, but great job! Love 'em both! :)

    ReplyDelete