Monday, March 29, 2010

Area 53 - Photo 13 - Detroit After Dark


In the last few days I was told on a couple occasions that my pic from week 13 wasn't on my blog. I know I did it last Monday night, and Cale was actually with me when I did.
Anyway, I just came on to post my pic for this week and repost the photo above only to find it was a saved blog, I never actually hit publish to post it online. A simple mistake I didn't notice until just a moment ago.

I took this photo from the 17th floor of the Radisson Riverfront while in seclusiong working on the final stages of my book. I requested a river view so I could attempt to achieve pretty much what you see.
There's nothing but spectacular about it, maybe because I see this skyline so often, regardless, I think it looks pretty cool.

Enjoy.
t


Click here to check out Cale's photos

1 comment:

  1. I just had to show Lisa this photo because I thought it was absoultely amazing. I'm assuming it is a panoramic, otherwise your camera did an amazing job of capturing the entire skyline. Its basically flawless and the water looks like silk. I also love the fact that the luminescence from the city seems to light up the entire sky, captivating the viewer and giving a sense of extreme night life. I know we see this skyline every day, but I still find it attractive and can always appreciate a good peice of artwork that captures the beauty that is the "Detroit-Vista"

    ReplyDelete