Monday, August 30, 2010

Area 53 - Photo 36 - High Rollin'



My pic of the week is aptly named, since this guy is high up on the Ambassador Bridge painting it with a roller. There's no way in hell I'd be doing that job, EVER!!!
This was just a random photo I took walking back from a work lunch outing, which was right by where I park my car. Good thing I had my camera in my truck at the time.
The second pic is also 'high rollin', only in the sense that I was on the suite level of the Fox Theatre in Detroit indulging in an amazing buffet before the Stone Temple Pilots concert.
I took this photo with my camera phone, but I still like it. At least more than the panaramics I took on the same night, they look cool, they just weren't as clear as I hoped they would be.
Maybe I'll get the chance to go in there one day and use my good camera instead of my iphone.
Fingers crossed!
I hope you dig the pics!
t


Click here to see Cale's photo(s) of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment