Thursday, September 16, 2010

Area 53 - Photo 37 - Detroit Vu



So i'm the latest I've been in regards to mine and Cale's weekly photo blog.

My only defense it that it's the busiest time of the year for me work-wise and I've just been too consumed to keep up, nor did I actually have time to take any photographs, most specifically I really wanted to get some shots of Alexisonfire and all the other bands I had perform at the E3 Music Festival (I'm pissed I was too busy to partake in any photopraphy action but what can I do). On the bright side, Cale Best and Ashlyne O'Neil got the job done in capturing E3 on camera.

www.uwsarocks.com

My only shot is a panaramic of the Detroit skyline I did one night during University of Windsor Welcome Week when I got a break to attend a concert at Caesar's Windsor's. I took it with my iphone from their upper level restaurant called Vu.

It's slacking I know, but it's something, I hope you like it.

t

Click here to check out Cale's photo(s) of the week

No comments:

Post a Comment