Monday, September 20, 2010

Area 53 - Photo 39 - Girlicious Embraces UWindsor


I had Girlicious perform at the University of Windsor Pub this past Thursday night and took the first real challenging photos I had taken in weeks.
It was the first time I used my new Canon 50D and I was having a hell of a time figuring it out on the fly without ever checking out all the features I had no idea how to use, but eventually was able to find the right settings to get at least a couple alright photos of the show.
The new renamed Thirsty Scholar wasn't as full as it could've been that night, but the crowd loved Girlicious, and Girlicious loved them back.
This is my favourite of the bunch, Natalie reaching out and embracing her Windsor fans.
Now that the my few weeks of chaos at work has passed, I'm hoping to get out there and really take advantage of the new camera.
Ciao for now.
t


Click here to check out Cale's photo(s) of the week

No comments:

Post a Comment