Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Area 53 - Photo 40 - Above The Banners


Another Windsor Spitfires season begins, another championship raising takes place.
I managed to get out of bed despite being sick as a dog to collect my credentials and photograph the ceremony. I only stuck around for a period and managed not to vomit onto the ice below in time to snap a few pics. Plus, I still have no real idea how to work my new camera and all it's funky settings, Sunday was definitely not the day to try and learn.
Anyway, my photo of the week is the four banners taken from in the rafters with new Spitfire Jack Campbell (10th pick overall in the 2010 draft) in the crease below.
The others include a closer pick of Campbell, a cool pic of Di Salvo on the other end of the rink facing his own net, and an overhead of a fight being wrangled up by the refs.
I hope you enjoy the few I got, and I hope to enjoy the long season ahead trying to utilize my new equipment to capture some great hockey moments.
Til next week,
t

No comments:

Post a Comment