Monday, January 25, 2010

Area 53 - Photo 5 - Cherry Wins!!!

Don Cherry's 'Top Prospect' team defeated Bobby Orr's squad 4-2 in a talent display which stretched over two days, January 19th and 20th at Windsor's WFCU Centre. The bonus is I had the rare pleasure of capturing the team's winning group portrait. What a cool thing. I'd like thank my good friend Rob Adams who has been covering the Spits and junior hockey with me for almost a year now. It's been so great following the team so closely like I did when I was younger. Check out our stories and photos on my website http://www.toddshearon.com/.
Windsor Spitfires' Taylor Hall assisted on the game's winning goal and was later named the game mvp. He's ranked to go number one in this year's NHL Draft, but only time will tell. As much as it hurts to say it, I just hope my Edmonton Oilers just play to draft Hall, I would be such an excited Oiler fan if I got to see Tayler Hall and Jordan Eberle of the Regina Pats play together in Edmonton next year...my fingers and toes and arms and legs are all crossed.
Below are a few extras I liked all from the same night.
Enjoy!
All Eyes On The Puck

Flying Fists


Grapes


Number One Prospect?

Click here to check out Cale's photos

1 comment:

  1. Not gonna lie. These are definitely photos that not everyone can get. I can see what your buddy meant. I saw his, and it's pretty sick, but these are awesome!! :)

    ReplyDelete