Monday, February 22, 2010

Area 53 - Photo 2 - Snowcovered Tracks



I hung with Cale last night and neither of us had really put any thought into what we were going to try and do for our pics of the week.
When I woke up this morning everything was covered in snow and we were still in the middle of a hardcore snowstorm.
What a beautiful way to start a Monday?
My first thought was to check out the old train sitting at the riverfront, so off I went.
I tried a few angles and eventually decided the full view was best.
I added some red to this photo to warm it up a bit, it kind of adds a bit of a sepia feel to it as well.
The snow was coming down pretty hard as you can see in the other pics, with that being said I liked the two photos and messed with them a bit in Photoshop to see what I could come up with. The other is an old train dock on the Detroit River, not too far from the train itself.
I'm curious to see what Cale came up with on this snowy as hell day.
Enjoy!
Todd


1 comment:

  1. Awesome job again. I definitely like all of them, and can't really pick my fav... I actually couldnt expand the first one, so I couldn't look at it any more closely than what you have posted, but I like it either way.
    Keep it up. Can't wait to see what you end up with for next week.

    ReplyDelete